Welcome to the joint meetings of
This meeting consists of
- International workshop on Laser-induced magnetization dynamics in nanostructures - 6./7. October (open to people outside the networks)
- Fantomas: Projectmanagement class for PhD students - 4./5. October (partly open)
- Fantomas: Midterm review - 8. October (Network members only)
- Ultramagnetron: Midterm review - 5. October (Network members only)
Fee: 300.- CHF per night and person
Flat fee including single room, full board, cable-car ticket and workshop-, project management-, and/or meeting-registration. After registration you will receive an invoice which we ask you to pay within two weeks and latest by the registration deadline (6. September) or calculate the fee and pay directly. Your registration is only valid after we received the payment.
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks prior the workshop: Fees that have been paid will be refunded deducted by 20 CHF to cover our expenditures.
- Cancellations received 2 weeks and less prior the workshop: accommodation costs will not be refunded.
- Substitutions are eligible without additional costs.
- workshop abstracts for oral/poster presentation: 13. August 2010
- registration: 6. September 2010
- Send abstract to email@example.com indicating whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation.
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frithjof Nolting and Charlotte Heer (PSI)
Telephon from 3 - 8 October
We can be reached by dialing +41 (0)79 355 03 29 (active during this week only)
|Dates:||from 3 October 2010 16:00 to 8 October 2010 20:30|
|Location:||Seminar Hotel Stoos
How to get there
Program Overview Meeting