Welcome to the online abstract management system INDICO of CERN. A registration for INDICO is required for all authors. If you are already registered, used the existing logging details.
- The abstract should be a maximum of 250 words (excluding the title, references and acknowledgments). The system does unfortunately not allow super- and subscripting of characters and special characters. This will be edited before final printing of the abstract book and the proceedings.
- No figures and schemes or tables will be published/printed. However, they can be uploaded for reviewing purposes.
- IMPORTANT: Nomenclature guidelines set up by an internationally composed working group on ‘Nomenclature’ in Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry and related areas for abstracts, posters and presentations must be followed for each TERACHEM 2018 contribution. Information on further details about the nomenclature initiative and members of the working group are found on the SRS website.
Structure your abstract according to:
- Title [to not use abbreviation]
- Abstract content
- Reference (use the following reference style : Schibli et al. Inorg. Chem. 2010; 51: 1290–1302.)
Abstract Topics include;
- Technetium and Rhenium Chemistry
- Other Radiometals & Ligand Design
- Radioisotope Production & Targetry
- Preclinical Development of Metal Based Radiopharmaceuticals & Radiopharmacology
- Radiotherapy and Radiotheragnostics
- Automated Radiosynthesis & Radiopharmacy
- Clinical Translation of Metal Based Radiopharmaceuticals
- Presentation Preference: At the time of abstract submission, attendees must indicate the format in which they would prefer to present their abstracts (oral or poster).
- IMPOTANT information for applicant for a TRAVEL BURSARY: •Please upload the offical Bursary Application Form, letter of support of your official supervisor and your CV (as a single PDF-file) and fill in the name and the university affiliation of your supervisor on the registration form.
- You can upload the files anytime by clicking on "Modify my Registration"
|Dates:||from 26 September 2018 08:00 to 29 September 2018 21:00|