- Alena: no Update
- Alex: server connection to KIP over thinlink is bottleneck
- Annie: simulation with new doping profiles, expect changes, order of magnitude of doping is in some cases 2 times higher, hopes to see decrease in breakdown voltage similar to what we see in the lab
- Daniel: pin testing, some corrections needed -> next step: check with IPs in Quartus, start with Ethernet
- Benjamin: adapter card, finish line in reach
- David: back from Testbeam, 6.5 TB of data; preparing analysis to run from Friday on for several weeks on Tachyon -> will block the usage of Tachyon
- Dohun: no news
- Jakob: fitted HV-scan using a different model, integrated Landau-Gaussian convolution, plots
- Heiko: no update
- Jan: attending conference, asks Dohun if he could look into SPS testbeam?
- Thomas: analyzing temperate data, commissioning setup once again, for doing last measurements, system was not always thermalized -> to do some corrections on the data from last week;
- what we need to change from Integration run detector for another run?
- increase coverage, also for cosmics, by reodering ladders, good ladders on top and bottom
- many sensors did not have uniform hitmaps
- more details in collaboration meeting next week
- meeting with MUSR people ->perhaps we saw a signal?
- Sebastian: no news
There are minutes attached to this event.