Due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, OPERANDO VII cannot accept registrations from organisations based in Russia or Belarus until further notice. This applies to both individual and exhibitor registration.
Following the philosophy of most previous Operando congresses, we wish to create a familiar atmosphere by keeping congress and accommodation in the same place.
The tentative registration fees indicated below include:
1. the congress fees,
2. accommodation in Sunstar Hotel Grindelwald (4 nights, Sunday to Thursday),
3. breakfast (Monday to Thursday),
4. meals and coffee breaks in the frame of the organized program (Sunday to Wednesday),
5. opening reception (Sunday),
8. congress dinner (Wednesday),
9. visitor's taxes and congress material.
If you need an additional hotel night, please make your reservation directly with the hotel and pay on the congress terms for Saturday, 6 May.