On-Site Safety Protocols
The health and safety of the hpc-ch community remains a top priority. With a focus on coming together safely this October, we will be implementing the safety protocols below for all in-person attendees.
- Vaccination: all in-person attendees will be asked to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of having had the disease, along with their ID card.
Please note that CHUV will NOT accept a negative COVID-19 test, nor a "light certificate".
- Face Coverings: organizers require all participants to wear masks in indoor public spaces.
- Physical Distancing: Space planning will include physical distancing.
- Hygiene: Sanitization products will be readily available.
- Catering: Food and beverages are not allowed inside CHUV. We will be having lunch at an external restaurant.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keep the risk of coronavirus spreading as low as possible.
Swiss Federal Office of Public Health: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov.html