We welcome applications from Early Stage Researches (ESR) fulfilling the following criteria:
- Holding a master’s degree (in physics, medical physics, mathematic, medical or biomedical engineer, computer science or software engineer or related studies. The above-mentioned degrees must be obtained by the time of recruitment.
- Having not more than 4 years of equivalent research experience, i.e. working as a researcher after obtaining his/her master´s degree
- Having not been awarded a doctoral degree
- Having not resided or carried out her/his main activity in the country to be recruited in for more than 12 months in the last 3 years
- Willingness to move countries for ESR placement and temporary secondments
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Research interest and ambitions for excellence in medical physics
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills relevant for working in an international and interdisciplinary research group
- A previous experience in the respective fields of the ESR position is an asset
- Candidates can be of any nationality.
- There is no age limit for the candidates.
RAPTOR project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions under Grant Agreement No. 955956. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) program offers competitive and attractive salaries and working conditions.
The selected candidates will receive a gross salary in accordance with the MSCA regulations for early-stage researchers.
Interested candidates must submit the application by SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION (on the left of the page). Please note to submit your application you must have an INDICO login profile or create one:
- complete CV,
- detailed academic transcripts (including obtained grades)
- motivation letter (specifying the willingness to be considered for other project),
- copies of University Master certificates or equivalents
- contact details (name, title, address, telephone number, email address) and the capacity in which you know them for two referees
- the Consent Form for Applicants filled in and signed (you find the document at the bottom of the INDICO page named OVERVIEW)
Only documents in English will be accepted.