Registration is now open!
Content of the course:
- Clinical indications adult (CNS, GI, Head & Neck, Skull base)
- Pediatrics and AYA
- Basic physics of proton therapy
- Radiation biology
- Delivery & treatment planning
- Therapy workflow
- Uncertainty & motion
- Specification, commissioning & Q.A.
- New directions in proton therapy
Aim of course:
To provide detailed knowledge on the clinical, physics and technological aspects of proton therapy using pencil beam scanning
Radiation oncologists, medical physicists, physicists, engineers, radiation technologists and dosimetrists. No previous knowledge of proton therapy is necessary.
Kindly note that the course is designed for 45 external participants and registration will close when the number of participants has been reached, but latest by: Sunday, December 10th, 2023