The event will be held in the Auditorium (WHGA/001) at the Paul Scherrer Institute in Villigen, Switzerland.
Paul Scherrer Institute
5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
How to get to the Paul Scherrer Institute
The workshop will be held in the Auditorium of the Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI) in Villigen. PSI is located in northern Switzerland, approximately midway between Zürich and Basel. The nearest towns and railway stations are Baden and Brugg.
Frequent air and train connections via Zürich or Basel are available from all major European cities.
By public transport:
Brugg is on the train line (Zürich–Basel, Zürich–Bern). You can take a public bus (Postauto) from Brugg railway station. Take the n° 376 Brugg–Villigen PSI–Böttstein–Döttingen bus, and within 20 minutes you will arrive at PSI.
From Zürich Airport
There is an SBB railway station at the International Airport at Zürich-Kloten. Take the train to Brugg and public bus n° 376 (Postauto) from Brugg railway station to Villigen PSI (or further to the Hotel Schloss Böttstein).
From Basel EuroAirport
From Basel EuroAirport, the bus line 50 will bring you to the railway station in Basel. From there you can take a direct train to Brugg and public bus n° 376 (Postauto) from Brugg railway station to Villigen PSI (or further to the Hotel Schloss Böttstein).
PSI can be reached from Brugg or Baden as directed:
- Follow the Koblenz–Zurzach signs through Brugg
- After passing through Lauffohr and a short hill, branch off to the left towards Remigen/Villigen
- After about 300 m turn right towards Villigen
- Approximately 1 km after leaving Villigen you will reach PSI-West. (You can drive to PSI-East via the bridge over the river Aare)
- Follow the Koblenz–Zurzach signs through Baden
- Drive through Nussbaumen, Untersiggenthal and Station Siggenthal
- After Station Siggenthal there are two roundabouts. At the second roundabout turn left to reach PSI-East. (You can drive to PSI-West via the bridge over the river Aare)
How to Find Us: