The number of abstracts is limited to one per registrant.
Please structure your abstract in the following way:
- One Sentence about the broader scientific problem the work is related to.
- Second sentence describing the specific field containing this presentation.
- One to two sentences describing the actual project/technique.
- One to two sentences about the status and results of the project.
- If applicable: One sentence mentioning keywords of aspects or techniques where additional expert collaboration could help the project.
- If applicable: Sentence describing result outlook of the specific project when finished.
Colored text is only used for visualisation of above guidelines.
Please upload your abstract in pdf format through the Section "Registration & Abstract Submission".
Here you find an example on how to submit your abstract.