3rd PSI Condensed Matter Summer Camp 2022
Coherence and Entanglement in Quantum Systems
August 8-12, 2022
Lyceum Alpinum, Zuoz, Switzerland
The PSI Condensed Matter Summer Camp has the goal to provide a forum for leading scientists to meet and discuss the fundamental aspects and open questions of current scientific interest. It follows a more than 20 year tradition to hold condensed matter schools at the Lyceum Alpinum in Zuoz, that provides a lively and informal environment for scientific discussions.
The talks will cover introductions to the research fields, an overview of the current research frontier and also recent research highlights of the speakers. The camp should thus be of high interest to PhD students and established scientists alike. There will be the possibility for PhD students and post-doctoral fellows to present their work in a poser session.
The PSI Condensed Matter Summer Camp 2022 will focus on Coherence and Entanglement in Quantum Systems. It will cover the following areas:
- Quantum Information Architectures & Applications
- Quantum Magnetism, including Topological Order & Fractional Excitations
- Unconventional/Topological Superconductivity, including Majorana Fermions
- 2D Van der Waals Materials & 2D Heterostructures
- New phases from non-equilibrium and coherent control of quantum systems