The onsite edition of the PSI Winter School 2023 has taken place.
Our next PSI Winter School for Proton Therapy 2024 is scheduled from January 14th to January 19th.
If you would like to be informed when the registration opens, you are very welcome to contact us under: email@example.com
Content of the course:
- Clinical indications adult (CNS, GI, Head & Neck, Skull base)
- Pediatrics and AYA
- Basic physics of proton therapy
- Radiation biology
- Delivery & treatment planning
- Therapy workflow
- Uncertainty & motion
- Specification, commissioning & Q.A.
- New directions in proton therapy
Aim of course:
To provide detailed knowledge on the clinical, physics and technological aspects of proton therapy using pencil beam scanning
Radiation oncologists, medical physicists, physicists, engineers, radiation technologists and dosimetrists. No previous knowledge of proton therapy is necessary.
Registration for this event is currently open.