We look forward to welcoming you at the Congressi Stefano Franscini (CSF) in Ascona for our first international Workshop on the state-of-the-art investigation of the ear!
This workshop will be held in person and is limited to 50 participants. You can already register to reserve your seat!
- Lectures on anatomy, physiology, and synchrotron-based imaging techniques
- Translational lectures on ear disease and its surgical treatment
- Hands-on workshops (segmentation, sound stimulation, ossiculoplasty, …)
A total of 22 credits are awarded after daily attendance according to the continuing education program of the Swiss Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Otolaryngology, and Facial Surgery.
Invited speakers: More information here
- Please follow the 2 steps described in the pdf "Instruction for Registration" below to register, pay the registration fee, and book your stay at the Monte Verità Hotel.
- Please use the link that is provided in the pdf or here: Congressi Stefano Franscini (CSF)
Call for poster abstract:
Posters on your research/clinical topics can be presented during the workshop.
- Opening Submission: 23 December 2022
- Deadline Submission: 23 April 2023
- Please use the template provided by the link below for your poster abstract (word or pdf)
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission system (here)
- We are offering travel grants for the 3 best abstracts (for PhD students and medical residents only)
- During the workshop, the best poster will receive a special award!
Fees (Registration will open on 23 December 2022):
a) Registration fee: attendance fee, welcome drink, coffee breaks, excursion and dinner on Tuesday.
- Regular Price: 500 CHF
- PhD students and residents: 300 CHF
b) Accommodation fee: hotel booking (room + breakfast) for the period of the conference (3 nights, 21. - 24 of May 2023); meals at the Monte Verità restaurant during the conference
(lunch and dinner must be booked separately at the Monte Verità restaurant and can be chosen according to the duration of the stay during the booking process)
Please find the special prices for the bedrooms and meals that the CSF has negotiated with the hotel and conference centre Monte Verità here.
Please note that the number of single rooms at the conference site hotel is limited; if you require a single room, we recommend you to book one well in advance. Sharing a bedroom with another participant will increase the chances of finding an available room at the conference site hotel. If you have a suggestion for the room sharing, you can indicate a name at the time of booking.
Participants booked in one of the nearby hotels will have a transport provided to and from the conference site in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. Daily schedules of this transport will be available at the external hotel and at the conference venue. Breakfast will be served at your hotel, whereas all the other meals are booked at the conference venue restaurant.
Extra pre- and post-conference nights are possible during the seasonal opening of the hotel (about Easter to end of October), are under your responsibility and accommodation fees (lodging) will have to be discussed directly with the hotel and conference centre Monte Verità. Board during pre- and post-nights will be à la carte (during the seasonal opening of the restaurant). Accompanying persons staying at the Hotel Monte Verità do not profit from the reduced prices.
Cancellation policy for self-paying participants
a. participants can cancel by writing an email to email@example.com – email date counts as cancellation date);
b. Registration fees: in case of cancellation before February 21st, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. After February 21st there is no refund.
c. Board and lodging fees: The cancellation policy for booked meals and bedrooms is given by the hotel and conference centre Monte Verità. You find them on the hotel website.
The congress organizers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of, the conference. Registration or accommodation fees do not include insurance.
By registering and paying your fees, you accept all the above terms and conditions.
Transportation from Locarno train station will be organized. If you arrive in Milan, please let us know and we can organize a pick-up service from there as well.