Please save the date!
The Workshop will address the essential questions and challenges of radiation damage to biological samples during their examination with ionizing radiation. The workshop will cover various X-ray and electron scattering techniques, from crystallography to imaging, and offers ample opportunities for information exchange and discussion among researchers from around the globe.
Sessions will cover:
1) Basic Understanding of Radiation Damage Mechanisms
2) Biological Studies Affected by Radiation Damage
3) Practical Aspects of Reducing Radiation Damage at Synchrotrons
4) Damage at New Sources - XFEL and 4th generation synchrotrons
5) Radiation Damage in Complementary Fields (incl. CryoEM, ED, imaging)