The European Cyclotron Progress Meeting ECPM XXXVIII was held at PSI from 9 until 12 May 2012.
The meeting will be devoted to:
- cyclotrons and their applications
- new projects and upgrades
- cyclotron subsystems and technical advancements
- medical and industrial applications
- general trends and future developments
- educational reviews
The ECPM will start on Wednesday evening, 9 May 2012, at 19:00, with a welcome reception (light meal) at the Auditorium. The Registration desk will be open from 18:00 - 20:00 in the same area.
A one-day educational session for students will be planned for 9 May 2012. Should you be interested to attend the educational session, please check this option in the registration form.