Responsibilities of the trainee
- Complete the agreed duration of his/her training visit
- Undergoes the required training program conducted by the host training institution
- Submit the necessary documents in the conduct of training
- Follow the rules and regulation of the host training institution in the conduct of the training visit.
- Travel arrangements including all tickets for travel, transportation and booking of accommodations.
- Asses the performance of the trainer(s). Consider to fill out the template in here.. This is not a mandatory task.
- Give feedback to the host institution about the training program
Identifying and contacting a Trainer
Every partner will have a contact person contact person list. that will be responsible to deliver the information regarding the training opportunities within its institution. In addition, the applicant have the information about the training offers from APAL partners in the ‘training program’ on the contribution list for the different calls during the period of application. A brief summary of every institution involved in APAL can be found in partners information