The site https://www.myswitzerland.com/en-ch/destinations/brugg-windisch/ provides a good overview and entry point.
- Essen'z (Gourmet, Sun+Mon closed)
- Centurion Towerhotel Restaurant (Sun closed)
- L'Ulivio Brugg (Italian cuisine)
- Ristorante Römerturm Commercio (Italian cuisine)
- Rotes Haus - Trattoria Brugg (Italian cuisine, Mon closed)
- Big Joe (Burger & Steakhouse, Sun+Mon closed)
- Ristorante La Dolce Vita Brugg (Italian cuisine, Sun closed)
- Subway, Windisch
- Trattoria Casino, Brugg (Italian cuisine)
- PAPA ORO'S, Brugg (Filipino food, Sun closed)
- EG Bar, FHNW Campus (Sun closed)
- Havanna Bar, Brugg old town (Mon closed)
- Druckli Bar & Lounge, Brugg old town (Sun closed)
Many more restaurants and bars are located in the next city of Baden, which can easily be reached from Brugg via a direct train ride [10 min]. The last train back to Brugg leaves Baden at 00:43.
Proposals for Sunday Oct 9 before the Welcome Reception
- City Museum Brugg, open 1-5pm, free entry, located directly the street behind the Salzhaus - map link.
- Parkbahn Königsfelden, a steam powered model railway in the Königsfelden park area, located next to the FHNW campus - map link. At the Oct. 9, the trains are operated and rides are possible from 1-5pm, dependent on good weather conditions.