The LLRF Workshop provides the unique possibility to present your company and your products for four days to the worldwide Low-Level RF community. Past workshops have drawn 100 to 150 participants and the community is eager to meet again in person.
The exhibition is located in the "Lichthof" big central hall in the building 1 of the FHNW Campus in Brugg-Windisch. It is accessible by local students and staff of the FHNW university. The exhibition will take place in the same area as all coffee breaks and pauses and gives you the possibility to demonstrate your equipment and meet face-to-face with potential clients.
You will have the opportunity to take advantage of the full four days of the workshop to discuss your range of products and services offered to clients in the Particle Accelerator Domain. You will also be given priority for additional available sponsorship options.
Industrial Exhibitor registration includes [CHF 2'000.-]:
- Table [74x150 cm]/chair/mains power and internet connection in the "Lichthof" for all four days of the LLRF Workshop.
- One full registration with access for your company representative to all talks, banquet and PSI lab tour
- Your logo on this event homepage
- Your promotional material in the welcome bag
- Additional promotional opportunities
Payment and refunding policies:
- Payments must be received at the latest 10 days after the registration.
- Refunding in case of event cancellation by the organizer due to i.e. Covid restrictions in Switzerland: Until 2022-09-04 100% refunding.
Industrial exhibition presentations are available here:
Contacts: Wolfgang Höfle / Diego Barrientos, CERN